Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ta Dah! It's a photo of Miss G



If only I'd captured the wider than wide watermelon sized smile that was on Georgia's face the nanosecond BEFORE I snapped this picture. She was grinning for me and saying 'Ta Dah!' with her arms flung wide.

After we'd returned home from a lovely dinner at the home of friends tonight, I asked her to smile for me so I could take a photo of her pretty pussy cat shirt that Anne and Al sent her. So here is the result.

Anne and Al live in Virginia Beach, USA. That would be 'Birginia Beach.....YES!' if you ask Georgia.

Anne and Al came to visit us in October/November 2007 and we had a lovely time showing them the sights of sunny Brisbane, we all went to Tasmania for a wonderful holiday, they had some respite from the mayhem that is our little quartet during a mini-break in Sydney and the Blue Mountains and then back to Brisbane for more fun before heading home for Thanksgiving.

The world financial crisis squished our plans to catch up this year but fingers crossed for a rendezvous in 2010.

If only the distance across the Pacific were shorter or the planes flew faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment