Sunday, May 24, 2009

The gorgeous girls


It's Sunday night and another week has flown by. Last week the teacher's strike lost me my Tuesday, Wednesday after reading at school with G I slipped over to Rainesforest at Indooroopilly for a massage (divine!) but got caught amongst the flood frenzy on the way home (slow trip with lots of turning around due to roads closed thanks to water, downed power lines, a a landslide....it really was all happening!) and Thursday/Friday were work days at Red Hill. Where does time fly when you are running in what feels like ever decreasing circles?
In amongst all of that, I managed to snap the pic at left on Friday morning. I think it should be titled GORGEOUS GIRLS as it is our Precious Princess G giving an 'I WUV YOU GRANDMA!' hug to my darling Mum. Precious.
So what if I didn't get all I needed to done. There's always another week.
But if nothing else last week, I captured a special moment between TWO GORGEOUS GIRLS and I really think that is all that matters :) Love you gorgeous girls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment