Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two fairies


I achieved lots today (hooray!) but still lots to do before I can say we are ready to fly. Thank goodness I have tomorrow to tackle the remaining items on my 'to do' list.
Today was Georgia's last day at school this term. We gave her a special treat of her first ever tuckshop lunch. She told us her ham and cheese sandwich was 'very yummy'. Isn't it marvellous that the small things in life can make a little girl so happy?
After school, Georgia and Ethan, under the watchful eye of St. Sarah Supernanny, had a big play in the park. When they got home, Georgia announced it was time for 'fairy dancing'. Ethan was happy to watch but he passed on Georgia's very kind offer to put a fairy dress on him. A boy must have his standards I suppose.
This entry starts with a pic of two fairies I found dancing to The Wiggles. Full marks to St. Sarah Supernanny for squeezing into one of Georgia's fairy dresses!! Aren't those smiles just gorgeous? Or should that be GEORGEOUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment