Saturday, April 4, 2009

Someone needs to own up!







As Georgia is on her weekly Saturday afternoon/night and Sunday 'holiday' at Grandma and Grandpa's, Luke, Ethan and I took off on our weekly Sunday morning magical mystery tour. We usually leave home with a 'to do' list. Inevitably we get very little of the list done and end up places we hadn't planned. But today we stuck to the list.....luggage shopping.
We are now the proud owners of some new luggage (lime green no less!) for our forthcoming NZ trip. But more on luggage another time as I have a mystery to solve. SOMEONE NEEDS TO OWN UP!!! And what we are trying to find out is......who has taught Ethan about coffee?
While we were out, I ordered a cappucino to try and keep me awake without a lunch time nanny nap. Ethan all but jumped out of his chair, wanted to stir it, put the sugar in (yet another generation supporting the cane farmers!) and then wanted to drink it. And when I wasn't keen on his having coffee, he was very, very unhappy. So I ordered him a babycino and he was in raptures.

Considering I drink coffee very, very rarely, there must be someone, somewhere who has introduced him to it. Now let me think......Aunty Leanne and Unca Steve....love coffee but alas we haven't seen them in months, Aunty Maria and Uncle Wayne....Aunty Maria loves her 1/2 strength skinny cap but I've never seen Ethan take much notice of it, Grandpa....likes a cappucino but I can't imagine he and Ethan sitting in a coffee shop enjoying one on their weekly Friday shopping trips, daycare....cappucino at daycare....doubt it, St. Sarah Supernanny....possibly...will have to ask her. The mystery continues...

Here are some pics of Ethan's babycino experience....and once he'd scooped out the froth he picked up the cup to drain the last shreds of milk in it. We couldn't stop laughing....particularly when he'd finished, he put the cup down and declared ''Aagh!".

I'm still learning about many blog things and uploading pics is one of them. The pics I've uploaded are in reverse order to when they were taken and how I would like them display but not enough time to play with that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment