Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm here!!

I've finally done IT. After reading blogs for years and, thinking about blogging for years I've finally set up my own little blog. Knowing me IT will not be brief or succinct so I shouldn't call IT little.....but let's walk before running.

It was Kylie who inspired me to finally do IT. Kylie has a blog that I've devotedly read since her first Princess was born. I was telling her recently how much I LOVED following the happenings in her world. She turned around and said how much she would like to follow what I write. I was surprised.....and very pleasantly so might I add.

So what to blog about. The obvious choice is the munchkins. If I can work out how to add photos, you'll be viewing pictures I took of them today. If I can't work out how to add pictures, I won't be telling anyone about the existence of this blog until I do :)

So much more I could write about......like the excursion Ethan and I took to the bakery this morning. A good Mum would have gone to the fruit shop and bought up but Ethan and I hit the bakery and weren't we glad we did?

But time is passing so more another time.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! And not before time...! I look forward to keeping updated with all of your news, and reflecting on your inspiring journey thus far. Kylie xox

    ReplyDelete