Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mum and Dad's 45th wedding anniversary

Aunty Margaret (Mum's sister) and Mum
My sister Margaret and our uncle, Frank.
Mum, Dad and Margaret.....and the dessert waffles!

Margaret and Dad - most memorable for being a GREAT photo of Dad who is not usually a fan of the camera. Must have been the pre-photo consumption of two bottles of wine and a bottle of bubbly that we all enjoyed?

Margaret and Margaret - my Aunt and my sister
===========================================================
Today is my parents 45th wedding anniversary. Wow oh wow. And they still even talk to each other :)
We celebrated today over lunch at a lovely waterfront seafood restaurant. My parents, my sister, my aunt and uncle and Luke and me. No children! Very enjoyable and a lovely way to celebrate a lifetime of togetherness for the greatest parents I could have been Blessed with. Well done Mum and Dad. May you be Blessed with many more years of marriage, good health and happiness!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment