Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The kitchen bench is clear!


To the uninitiated, these are pics of a kitchen. And yes, they are of our kitchen. BUT what is noteworthy about these pics is it shows what TWO hours, yes count them - TWO hours, of tidying up can do. The kitchen bench is CLEAR - aka completely devoid of clutter - a RARE happening in our home.
It is ready and waiting for the arrival of my Mum and her sister in the morning. Luke has asked my aunt over to give him a pavlova cooking lesson so Mum is also coming along to learn from the Meringue Master.
And me tomorrow? Voluntary go into a kitchen? Even though three of my favourite people will all be in there and at once? Not likely! I have a culinary disability (self-diagnosed but well deserved I think after nearly burning down the kitchen thanks to a small fire caused by a toaster and the appliance hutch plastic roller door in 2003) so I avoid the kitchen at all costs. Unless it is to unpack takeaway :)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle-
    Just saw your comment before I went to bed (11pm here). How sweet of you to use your free and quiet time to write to Brady. Are all Aussies as genuine and thoughtful as you?

    ReplyDelete