Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photography by a munchkin

Guess who found my camera when I wasn't looking? And managed to turn it on and take some pictures before I discovered the budding photographer in action?

I think the lime green PJ pants and foot at left might give a reasonable hint.

Yes, Miss Georgia decided to test out my camera and oh she had fun. None of this toy camera business for her. A nice Canon IXUS with a 3" viewing screen thank you very much :)

We thought pic 1, 4 and 5 showed particular artistic flair!
Fingers anyone? With a nice table and chairs overlooking the Beach visible through the chairs.














A finger all but covering the lens.













How great is this for a picture by a 5 year old? Amazing how good the view from our 'weekender' at the Beach was.












The camera angled up we presume? This was the upper floors of the building we were staying in.

What a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment